Question

Create Global Values using API

• 23 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge +1

Hi Community, 

Could someone please help me on this?
I am trying to create global values using control room API but getting response as “not found”. 

Method: POST

URI : “controlroomURL\v1\globalvalues\details\new”

Body parameter :

{
    "name": "acb",
    "isOverridable": true,
    "type": "STRING",
    "string": "Test@123"
}

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Dipti 8750 

Curious to know does AA has released API to update Global values? If yes can you share the documentation from where you got this details?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Dipti 8750  did you find any documentation on this api existience, I did tried for v1 and v2 same not found… if you have any document or url reference on this particular api call will check… I verified A360 current documentation, unable to find this api

Badge +1

Hi @Dipti 8750 

Curious to know does AA has released API to update Global values? If yes can you share the documentation from where you got this details?

Hi @ChanduMohammad 

I was not able to find any related document , however I found a bot in bot store which was using API to delete global values.

Badge +1

@Dipti 8750  did you find any documentation on this api existience, I did tried for v1 and v2 same not found… if you have any document or url reference on this particular api call will check… I verified A360 current documentation, unable to find this api

@rbkadiyam I was not able to find any related document , however I found a bot in bot store which was using API to delete global values.

Badge +4

You can refer to the below project (which uses CR APIs) to import Global values using a excel file. I have used this & it works well.

https://github.com/aagirre92/A360_GLOBAL_VALUE_EXPORT

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@rbkadiyam I was not able to find any related document , however I found a bot in bot store which was using API to delete global values.

Hi @Dipti 8750 

Its recommend to check with AA by placing a support case before you use any APIs that are not published publicly. For time being this might work if AA changes the schema your solution will not work and you will not know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

@Dipti 8750 try this:

Badge +1

You can refer to the below project (which uses CR APIs) to import Global values using a excel file. I have used this & it works well.

https://github.com/aagirre92/A360_GLOBAL_VALUE_EXPORT

Thank you! @RuchirAgarwal , this worked for me.

Badge +1

@Dipti 8750 try this:

Thanks! @Andoni , yes this is working.