Question

Check in/check out bot doesn't work

• 3 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +8

So i tried to check in/check out a bot like i usually do and suddenly i couldn't check in/check out the bot. After checking i found that at my dashboard the elasticsearch failed to connect.

so i went surfing the community for the problem since i assume the problem is because the elasticsearch server failed to connect. but i saw an answer posted by AA team that if check in/check out doesn't work do not restart the elasticserver services.

here is the details https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/question/0D56F000081pMLqSAM/failed-to-connect-to-elasticsearch-server?language=en_US/p>

how can i fix this? and is the reason why i can't check in/check out my bot is because the elasticsearch server failed to connect?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @David Jansen​ ,

Please stop the Elastic Search service and go to C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere, then rename the elasticsearch folder and restart the Elastic Search service again.

This might helps to fix this, if not, please create the support ticket for the AA team.

Badge +8

hi @Tamil Arasu​ 

i have fix the elasticsearch server but the bot still can't be checked in/out any suggestion?