Skip to main content
Question

Azure AD Integration

• 11 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I am curious if anyone has integrated A360 with Azure AD for authentication? I know there is general documentation for configuring SAML integration, and an example document for Okta integration, but I am going to be working with a customer and am not an Azure guy. I’d be grateful for even a high-level checklist (on the Azure side), including any caveats or hiccups you ran into, if this is something you’ve done in the past.

Edit: I was able to find the following article: https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Steps-To-Configure-SSO-Authentication-With-AzureAD-As-IDProvider. Still interested if anyone has encountered any gotchas. 

2 replies

Badge +1

I am not able to access this article. If you are able to access this article, can you share the screenshots of the page? Because I am also facing some difficulties in SAML configuration.

Badge +1

I am also not able to access this article. If you are able to access this article, can you share the screenshots of the page? Because I am also facing some difficulties in SAML configuration.