AI in Post-Production stages

• 1 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi all, hope you are well

Are there any generative AI features or use cases for post-production stages? Such as tasks intelligent orchestration, tasks self-healing capabilities, optimal devices utilization, credential management etc

I think most of the generative AI use cases are focused on assessment and delivery, and one of the main pillars of a successful RPA project is Production environment and support teams management. I would love to see how generative AI could fit these scenarios. 

Thanks for your help!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Great thought process @asoguerof -  One of our recent Bot Games challenge pages was specifically around the task self-healing capabilities - if you haven’t tried it out yet, I’d highly encourage you to give it a try.

Beyond the challenge itself, the concept is “How do I keep my automation up and going in spite of UX changes that may occur in an app that its automating on?” - in the challenge (and solution tutorial we provided) - we walk through what it looks like to send the source code of a page to a Generative AI model, prompting for the updated DOMX/JSPaths for the objects in the app. In this way, an automation could be resilient to application UI changes and still continue operating. 

In a real production use case, I’d likely operationalize that by storing my DOMX paths in Global Values/Credential Vault/Config Files, then enabling the bot to self-update those paths as it determines that objects have moved.

This page has all of the Generative AI Bot Games challenges we introduced, specifically take a look at the Challenge 3 Announcement and Tutorial for more on the approaches described above.