Question

Unable to connect device to CR in AA360. What should I do?

Badge +1

Hi All, I get the below problem, while I try to connect my device to control room in AA360 enterprise.:

Unable to connect to the Control Room and it may be due to not being able validate the SSL certificate presented by the server.

This may be due to multiple reasons. To continue, please

1. Make sure the Control Room SSL certificate has been added to the Java Key Store that is bundled with the bot agent

Then, try again.

If you continue to see this message, please contact your system administrator.

Code: registration.error

Adding to above information, I’m trying to connect my private device. Also I’d attempted to solve above problem with the steps described in below articles: 

Add Control Room certificate to Windows certificate stores (automationanywhere.com)

Intermediate certificate error: Control Room is unable to validate the SSL certificate or shows PKIX path building failed (automationanywhere.com)

and installed the certificate manually, but the error is still occur even after this. Can someone please tell me what else I should do to solve my problem?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Weronika.K ,

Kindly access this article and see whether any of the workarounds are working for you or not. 

Badge +1

Hi @Padmakumar I’ve already did everything from the article, which you attached like twice, but this couldn’t help me solve the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Padmakumar I’ve already did everything from the article, which you attached like twice, but this couldn’t help me solve the problem.

Are you trying to install Self-signed certificate?

Also, can you check the Node_Manager log and see whether you are getting error related to java.net.ConnectException...

Badge +1

Okey, I’ve finally managed to solve the problem. After installing SSL certificate from local machine level and current user level I could connect device to CR after rebooting compute. Thank you for your time and any advice.