Question

Split PDF by content

• 25 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

Hi All,

I have a PDF with 35 pages. Need to split the PDF based on the name of firm given in the pages. 

For e.g. 1st page has a name, get the name and search for it in other pages. say if its available till 4th page then split till 4 and save in the name of firm. Always 2nd page will not have the firm name so it should be included by default whenever a new firm name is found.

Is it possible without IQ bot? The structure of the pdf will be same

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

Are the PDF a digital copies or the scanned. If it a scanned one then it will be difficult to put working solution to it. If its a Digital that there is a definitely a solution to it using pdf to text and other PDF package commands.

Thanks

Badge +5

It’s a digital PDF file and not a scanned one. I’m not sure about getting the text and finding it in the pages. Could you pls help?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi ,I messaged you kindly check once

It’s a digital PDF file and not a scanned one. I’m not sure about getting the text and finding it in the pages. Could you pls help?

Badge

The easy and simple solution You can use the Softaken PDF Splitter Software. It is feasible to split PDF files with this application. You can split a PDF file into many files using the Split PDF Tool without changing the content or layout of the original file. PDF Split is easy to use and self-sufficient when used with the application. Adobe Reader is not needed to split PDFs. With this tool, both private and professional uses are viable. All previous versions of Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and so on are compatible with this software.

Read More:-  https://www.softakensoftware.com/pdf-splitter.html