Solved

Monitoring jobs

• 13 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

In control room, we have a history section where we see the status of the job. We want that if the status of the job is failed it should be delivered on email. How to do that ?

We do not want to go each time on control room to monitor the jobs?

Regards

Deepak

icon

Best answer by Ganesh Bhat 13 March 2024, 08:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello ,

The CR admin can configure this rule in the Email Notification settings. Attached the screenshot for your reference. 

If this solution proves helpful, please mark it as the best answer.

Thank you 

Ganesh 

AI Brahma

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

In the control room, You can go to Administration>Settings and configure the Notifications you want and specify the email ids for a report of all the notifications.

If this helps, please mark it as a best answer.

Note: This will not work in community edition.

Thanks,

DS

rpafeed.com

Badge +1

Also want to know if jobs are stuck at a point, is there any way to capture the error where it is stuck and the provision to email it. How can we deliver an email for the stuck jobs.

Like in my case BOT was trying to login the SAP system and user logged out because of error ‘Max user idle time out exceeded’. Attached is the screenshot.

What are the ways to deliver an email for that? Instead of bot is not working further.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@dm2007 In this case you include a screen capture in your catch block. So in case of runtime exceptions, the control will go to the catch block and you can log the error in a log file and also capture the screenshot & share it over an email.

Badge +1

Thanks , is there any way to remove the screenshots from the community post. I have posted some snapshots but want to remove it

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I think, it is allowed to edit the reply only for sometime after posting it. Even I am unable to edit my previous replies. May be someone from AA managing the community portal help here. @Micah.Smith 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @dm2007

Could you please send an email to community@automationanywhere.com, including the link to the thread and specifying which screenshots you'd like to have removed? We'll  take care of it from the backend. Thank you!

Best regards,

Rima Sengupta

Pathfinder Community Team