Skip to main content
Question

Learning Instance - DW_Extract_Validation Status

• 24 July 2024
  • 6 replies

When the document is uploaded using the Document Extraction command, it gives the status as DW_Extract_Validation. I have checked the Learning instance, and there is no issue with it. Still it is not giving the success message.

6 replies

Badge +3

Even though I have marked every field as optional, the Document Extraction command it gives status as DW_Extract_Validation. I need to create a POC for the business, but if the Learning Instance doesn't work properly in the Community Edition, I won't be able to convince them to switch to Document Automation.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

What happens when you directly upload the file to the learning instance?

Badge +3

When I directly upload files to the learning instance, it asks for validation. I need to go to the Automation Co-pilot page and submit, then it downloads the file. Even though I have made every field optional, it still asks for validation. As shown in the snapshot below, it displays 0 fields to validate, yet it still requires validation.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Did you change the “Confidence” setting for the fields?

Badge +3

No I did not change “confidence” setting. It’s by default 80.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

I just processed an invoice using Community Edition. What you’re seeing is expected behavior. Float your mouse over the yellow-highlighted fields. Their extraction is below the 80% threshold.

There is nothing wrong with the data extraction, but just that the threshold of accuracy is lower than we specified.