Question

Issue with Community Edition

• 8 August 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge +1

Hi All,

While running a simple bot with community edition, I am getting error “Problem exits. please contact administration”. Kindly help me on this.

Thank you!

Nihal Dwivedi

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Nihal 8152 

You should be able to identify the cause of the issue by checking the bot runner logs. 
C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\BotRunner\Logs\Node_Manager.log

Also, please ensure the device is online and there are no firewall or proxies blocking the communication between control room to bot runner device. 

Please go through this article on how enable debug logs for further troubleshooting. 
https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/A2019-How-to-enable-DEBUG-logs-for-Bot-Agent

Badge +2

Make sure that your device is connected properly, if not register the device again.

Badge +1

I did everything but still not working. Kindly help me on this.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Nihal 8152 can u paste the actual error screenshot ?

Badge +1

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @Nihal 8152

Try to register the device again by uninstalling and re-installing the bot agent on the device. 

If you still seeing the same error message, please upload the Node_manager.log file to review. 

Thanks. 

Badge +1

I did this but issue still persist.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @Nihal 8152 

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. I have reached out to our internal team for assistance in addressing your issue. Could you kindly provide the files "nodemanager.log" and "botlauncher.log" for further analysis?

Thank you

Rima Sengupta

Pathfinder Community Team

Badge +1

Hi Rima,

I can’t share those files as per company policy. Please connect over a call. I’ll show you there on screenshare.

Thank you!