Question

I need to change community control room email address because my email is going to remove.

• 21 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

An email address that I am using right now is a Private email address for community control room. I need to change that email address. Is there any support team who can help me over this?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @RK 2021 ,

If you are not using the community A360 (Current account), over the period of time your account will be disabled automatically. So you can create new account with different email address.

Badge +4

Thanks @Tamil Arasu10 I want those BOT too to be transferred on my other email address. Is it possible?

Badge +6

It is possible, but you have to do it through the API. This still works last I checked:

How to import bots from Automation Anywhere Community Edition (hashnode.dev)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

@RK 2021 even if you don’t have access to the email you registered with, you can continue to use Community control room with existing email and password combinations, they don’t expire.

I created an extension which also has a feature to quickly copy scripts from one CR to another without export/import.
Bot Assistant

Open script you want to copy, launch extension > go to tools tab > click copy to clipboard

Open/create another task in another CR > Open Extension > Click on tools >Paste/replace the content in text area> Click Patch content

Badge +1

Hi, has this been resolved? my company email will be deleted soon and i want to keep my bots from my community edition