Question

Getting "An unexpected error occurred. No active function with id 927ea293-93bf-4026-82ab-2c87cc582fde available to be closed. Please contact system administrator." while running the python script in AA

• 15 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi guys,

An unexpected error occurred. No active function with id 927ea293-93bf-4026-82ab-2c87cc582fde available to be closed. Please contact system administrator. → When running python script in AA

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi @shawarma,

can you check, if python is installed on the machine/VM where you are running the script?

inorder to check, if python is installed or not

Goto → cmd  and type “python” 

Then you should be able to see the version, if not please install and try executing the script again

Hope it helps you out.

Sai Teja Gayala

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@shawarma 

Please post here your bot actions.

Regards.

Badge

Hi Guys,

The python is installed in my system, Still I am getting following Error:

An unexpected error occurred. No active function with id 62cb8774-430a-408e-ac62-244538070651 available to be closed. Please contact system administrator.  → When running python script in AA

Badge

Hi guys, i had this problem and maybe you don't have the python path variable on Windows.

So, you should try to solve this with this link: https://www.educative.io/answers/how-to-add-python-to-path-variable-in-windows

And make sure that you have all libraries you are using in your script, installed in your python.