Skip to main content
Question

Click action Issue never gets coords from screen

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I fellows, I getting and Issue with de Click action on Automation Anywhere 360.

When I need to record the screen to get the coords of the window this action never end, I see the click pointer and the box beside the pointer with coords on the screen but when I make the click this never send the coords to my Bot and keep the modal attached open end this never closed:

This issues happens with different developer users and different VMs.

3 replies

Badge +2

Now this is happen to me with the Recorder Capture action, when I execute Capture button then I press on the screen or application the specific action needed but then A360 never gets the response on the panel and it keeps a modal waiting.

Something very interested it is that on new Bots this actions works fine but with another stable Bots that I used to development happens this issue.

Badge

Hi,

I got the same issue, noticed from upgrade v27 to v30, it seems impossible to fix on some node and in others connected node I haven't the same issue.

I have a problem when a bot performs record capture, which used to be called object cloning. The capture phase on the application begins, the application is brought to the foreground, and when I hover the mouse over a link, the red box appears.

However, when I click on a part of the page, the record capture phase in the control room page remains waiting for the click even though I have already clicked and redbox never appears again.

The capture never take the click back and neither it records it, I've tried to wait several time too.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

You may have to uninstall and reinstall the Bot Agent on your device. Remember when using Community Edition, you’ll need to delete your device first before installing a newer version.