Skip to main content

I didn’t receive a mail to access the controll room.
I tried to access it throught this link that I found on this forum:  https://community2.cloud-2.automationanywhere.digital/#/login

Then I get a message that says that my email address is not verified, but I had already received a mail that said that my account was succesfully activated. 

How do I get access to the controll room? 

Hi @poefiebanaan,

The link you are trying is of community edition. Please try the below link and see if it works for you.

https://aa-devx-sbx.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/#/login

Thanks,

Vatsal

Thanks for your quick answer.
When I try to log in to the link you posted, it says my password is wrong, eventhough is it the same password that I use to log into this page. 

(to be certain, I reopened this window in Incognito mode and I could log in with my same user and pass, so they are correct.)

Thanks for your response, @poefiebanaan.
Please reach out to the AA Support team and let them know that you have not received the control room details required for the Document Automation Training Camp. They will do the needful.

Ty, I will do that. 
As I scrolled through the forum, it turns out that this is a problem that occurs more often.

Vatsy got you a little off track. Your original link is probably the correct one. Use the Forgot Password functionality and see if you receive an email. That should allow you to set your initial password and security questions.

And yes, you’re right. This issue happens often when email systems try to delete spam. Always use the search function before posting a new thread.

Thanks for your response, @poefiebanaan.
Please reach out to the AA Support team and let them know that you have not received the control room details required for the Document Automation Training Camp. They will do the needful.

This person’s email is not part of the Document Automation training camp.

@Aaron Also thanks for the fast answer!
I have reset my password, but if I try to enter the controll room, if I Iog in, I get a message that says that my email address is not verified. (and I don’t receive a mail on the same email address.) 

I will have our team check to make sure the emails are going out.

Thanks for correcting me @Aaron.Gleason.

Apologies for the incorrect information @poefiebanaan.