Question

I'm accessing the control room with my email: vanessa.ananias97@gmail.com but I can't connect the device to my computer, it just loads and doesn't work, maybe it's because it's connected to the old account login: vanessa .araujo97 @ hotmail. com, but

I'm accessing the control room with my email: vanessa.ananias97@gmail.com but I can't connect the device to my computer, it just loads and doesn't work, maybe it's because it's connected to the old account login: vanessa .araujo97 @ hotmail. com, but I ca

10 replies

but I can't access this account to disconnect the device because the 30 day free period has expired, how do I disconnect the device from my other account?

Badge +3

@Vanessa Araujo​  - Go to Manage--> Devices and remove all devices and then uninstall bot agent.

Upon Login into AA CR and try to connect device / install Bot Agent and click on connect device.

If this helps you please do Like & mark as "Best Answer" so it will be helpful for others as well. 

Best Regards,

Pradeep.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I think your control room free period time is 30 days and that you have completed or might license got expired.

You can also try with Community Editions for exploring the A360

but I can't access this account to disconnect the device because the 30 day free period has expired, how do I disconnect the device from my other account?

I can't access this account to disconnect the device because the 30 day free period has expired, how do I disconnect the device from my other account?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Vanessa Araujo​ ,

Reinstalling the Bot Agent will release the registration details and you will be able to connect your device with another control room.

Could you try that and let us know if it works out for you?

Kind Regards,

Ashwin A.K

how do I do that?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hello @Vanessa Araujo​ ,

Are you using Automation anywhere v11 or A360?

Also, Are you using a different email address in the same control room?

I'm using the A360, using the account vanessa.araujo97@hotmail.com but I can't access it anymore because I already gave the period of 30 days free. I created a new account but I can't connect the device to my computer as it was already connected to another account that I can't access anymore

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Vanessa Araujo​,

If your current Control room license is expired and you are trying to connect to another control room using same Bot Agent machine, please try below steps.

1) Reinstalling the Bot Agent will release the registration details and you will be able to connect your device with another control room.

Or

2) Manually navigate to path "C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\AutomationAnywhere" on your Bot Agent machine and Delete 'Registration.properties' file.

Please check if this helps.