Skip to main content

Document Automation Training Camp: Your Week 2 Gameplan 

You probably joined Training Camp specifically to learn how to extract information from your documents — after all, that is the primary focus of intelligent document processing! Good news — in week 2, we'll dive into various extraction methods, exploring everything from basic testing to aliases and generative AI. Plus, we will also go over everything you need to know about setting up your Control Room to deploy robust, human-in-the-loop document processing solutions in a production environment. Sounds exciting, right?

Check out THE WEEK 2 INTRO VIDEO from Matt Stewart, and then keep scrolling to start on this week’s gameplan.

Here is your 3 step to-do list for this week:

Step 1: 📚Complete your Courses
These courses are designed to take about an hour to complete in total, and serves as the next step in building upon what you learned last week.

Step 2: 💬 Ask Questions
Drop your insights, learnings, and questions about the courses in the comments below👇Connect with others who are also on their Week 2 journey and share your feedback along the way. If you need support, our team is here to assist you, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Step 3: 🚀 Join Our LIVE Coaching Session
SIGN UP HERE to join us on Thursday, October 24th at 8:30 p.m. IST / 11:00 a.m. EDT for a LinkedIn Live session to engage with experts, dive deeper into the week's content, and get your questions answered in real time. Miss the week 1 session? Watch it HERE 🤓

Your Resources this week include:

• The Enterprise Control Room: This is where you’ll complete all the hands-on work throughout Document Automation Training Camp.
  • The University Forum: Each week on Wednesday we will be launching a discussion prompt to check in and see how things are going. Responding to this post will get you entered into a drawing to win some swag. We’re calling it our Swag Discussion Series, so keep your eyes peeled and we can’t wait to hear about your use cases.

Drop any questions you might have about Week 2 below ⬇️ and we’ll see you Thursday during our LinkedIn Live event! Have a great week!!

Hello @Lu Hunnicutt  

I’m excited to share that I’ve completed Week 2 of the Document Automation Training Camp! 🎓 This week, I had the opportunity to dive deeper into some essential aspects of document automation, including:

• Working with Pretrained Documents
  • Using Aliases for User-Defined Documents
  • Handling Unstructured Documents with Gen AI
  • Setting Up Control Room Prerequisites for Document Automation

The learning has been invaluable so far, and I’m looking forward to the upcoming weeks to expand my knowledge further. If anyone has any questions or is also going through this training, feel free to connect, and we can share insights!

Thanks

Madhu Kumar T S

MVP, Automation Anywhere

Hey Everyone!

I am happy to share that I have completed the Week 2 Game Plan successfully which consisted the following online courses:

• Working with Pretrained Documents
  • Using Aliases for User-Defined Documents
  • Handling Unstructured Documents with Gen AI
  • Setting Up Control Room Prerequisites for Document Automation

The hands-on training really helped in understanding the concepts of creating the learning instances to extract the data for pre-defined, user-defined with aliases, and unstructured documents with ease!

Looking forward to the upcoming LinkedIn livestream on 24th Oct now!

Regards,

Vatsal

Can anyone please help figure out why this is failing?  Normally I would check Audit Log but I obviously don’t have access to that.

Can anyone please help figure out why this is failing?  Normally I would check Audit Log but I obviously don’t have access to that.

Hi! I just sent you a PM but this looks to be working on our end. You may be able to go to Activity > Historical to see the errors instead of the audit log. Let me know if you’re still receiving the error.

🚀 **Week 2 Gameplan: Staying on Track with 4 Key Courses!** 📚

I've wrapped up four exciting courses that sharpened my skills in Document Automation. Here's what I covered:

1️⃣ **Working with Pretrained Documents** – Learned how to set up learning instances for document types like invoices and use Automation Copilot for accurate data validation.

2️⃣ **User-Defined Documents & Aliases** – Mastered handling varied field labels with aliases to ensure consistent data extraction.

3️⃣ **Unstructured Docs & Gen AI** – Dived into using Generative AI to extract data from unstructured documents with custom prompts.

4️⃣ **Control Room Prerequisites** – Got hands-on with configuring control room resources and workflows for document automation.

Thank you @Lu Hunnicutt @arjun.meda @kate-ressler @Micah.Smith 

Excited to apply these new skills in my next automation project! 💡 #LearningJourney #DocumentAutomation #GenerativeAI #AutomationSkills #ControlRoom #DATC

Make sure the output path that you set for your export already exists/is valid

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve completed Week 2 of the Document Automation Training Camp! 🎉 This week, I focused on:

1. Working with Pretrained Documents
  2. Using Aliases for User-Defined Documents
  3. Handling Unstructured Documents with Generative AI
  4. Setting Up Control Room Prerequisites for Document Automation

Let me start by thanking the team who has put in hard work to get this training up with humongous licenses distribution for the community. 🙏 The game changer in this training is that we can do hands-on exercises along with watching tutorials. Kudos on sharing different types of documents with real-world scenarios. 👏

The “Setting Up Control Room Prerequisites for Document Automation” tutorial was bliss. It looks a bit scary, but you will get the hang of it once you set it up. This is gold 🪙 if you have ever done this setup for the first time, you would really appreciate this video. 💡

@Lu Hunnicutt @kate-ressler @Chance Lambert @Micah.Smith  @arjun.meda @rima.sengupta 

#DATC

Thanks for the feedback @ChanduMohammad @madhu subbegowda @Vatsy @devendraautech . Glad you like the content.

Automation Anywhere Document Automation: Getting into the world of Generative AI! 🚀

I have Successfully wrapped up Week 2 of the Document Automation Training Camp, focusing on:

➡️ Working with Pretrained Documents
➡️ Creating User-Defined Documents with Aliases
➡️ Handling Unstructured Documents using Gen AI
➡️ Control Room Prerequisites for Document Automation

Learning to create learning instances for pre-trained models, utilizing generative AI and Co-Pilot features for field extraction, and enhancing efficiency with aliases has been enlightening! Big thanks to the @AutomationAnywhere  team for their amazing sessions and incredible guidance.

Excited to apply these newfound skills in real-time projects and eagerly awaiting the Week 3 Game plan!