Skip to main content

Hi, 

I am using https://aa-devx-sbx.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/ portal login as part of Automation camp program and created learning instance.

When I am trying to run the “Process Document” action by uploading test Invoice, the request is still in Queue for more than 1 hour, I have tried restarting BOT Agent but no luck, please help me on this.

Request is still pending as per attached screenshot 

Hi @Saranya.S6,

I faced the same issue. Please navigate to Manage → Packages and refresh it to see if all the packages related to Document Automation and OCR are updated and downloaded. The download takes time as per your internet speed. Mine took almost 1.5 hours after which the Bot Agent automatically processed the pending queue items.

Regards,
Vatsal

Thank you Vatsal

I checked the packages which looks fine with latest version, as you said may be it will take more time to process the pending request, I will run it again and wait for few hours.

Several things can affect the initial extraction. Slow internet (as it is downloading ~3GB of packages) and slow CPU (as it has to decompress those packages after downloading).

Once you get over the first extraction, subsequent extractions happen quickly.

On my system with very fast internet and a very fast CPU, I see about a 15 minute delay on the first extraction. Subsequent extractions are instantaneous.