Skip to main content

🚀 Week 1 of Document Automation Training Camp starts now! 🚀

Join us for an immersive camp experience where you'll learn the tools and techniques for optimizing document workflows and enhancing efficiencies. Whether you're new to document automation or looking to revisit the foundations and practice real-world scenarios, we've got you covered.

Here’s what you can expect:

🗓️️ Weekly Game Plans: Get step-by-step guidance through curated mini-courses that cover everything from document prep to advanced automation techniques.

💡Live Coaching Sessions: Ask questions, get real-time answers, and gain insights from our team of experts and special guest coaches.

🙌 Hands-On Experience: Practice with real-world scenarios and learn how to automate semi-structured and unstructured documents with confidence. You’ve got the access, now is your chance to try it all out.

📚Exclusive Resources: Access best practices, project guides, and insider tips to make sure you succeed with Document Automation.

Let’s get started...

This week we’re laying the foundation for you to excel in on your Document Automation journey. Our goal this week is to set the stage for where we’re going and set you up for success as we move toward building an end-to-end document processing solution.

Your Week 1 Game Plan:

✏️ Step 1: Sign Up
Make sure you’ve signed up for Document Automation Training Camp, which kicks off your journey to intelligent document processing excellence! This is how we'll ensure you receive weekly emails with all the important updates.

📌Step 2: Bookmark the Enterprise Control Room
Take a moment now to save this Enterprise Control Room for easy access. You’ll receive your login credentials via email sometime after October 10, 2024. This Control Room is where you will complete all your hands-on work throughout Document Automation Training Camp. We strongly encourage you to follow along with all hands-on exercises – as they collectively build towards our final project during week 4.

💻Step 3: Complete your Week 1 Courses
In Week 1, you'll dive into the basics of Document Automation, focusing on building a solid foundation to confidently manage everything from setup to classification. You'll want to make sure you get through all 4 of these, as the Classification of Documents course is an especially interesting guide to building your own machine learning classification model (don't worry, its not as hard as it sounds!) Complete the following courses:

💬 Step 4: Ask Questions
Use the University Forum to share your insights, learnings, and any questions you have about the courses. Chat with others also completing Week 1, and share your feedback at every step. Our team is here to support you, so don’t hesitate to reach out.

🚀 Step 5: Join our LIVE Coaching Session
Mark your calendars for an exciting LIVE coaching session scheduled on Thursday, October 17 at 8:30 p.m. IST / 11:00 a.m. EDT. Take this chance to engage with the Automation Anywhere team and have your questions answered in real time. During the session, we will be diving into all the fundamentals of Document Automation covered in your Week 1 courses. Sign up here

We’re looking forward to this epic automation journey and can’t wait to dive in alongside you. We have just one question for you: what are you looking forward to learning most? Drop you comments below ⬇️

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt - The hyper link in Step 4 is directing to CR login. Can you please check once and reconfirm.

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt - The hyper link in Step 4 is directing to CR login. Can you please check once and reconfirm.

Hi Madhu! Thanks for flagging. This now redirects to the University Forum.

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt  - I could login to CR yesterday 10/13 using the credentials that was sent in the mail. After changing password, I am not able to login to CR today. I used the option ‘Forgot My Password’ and I didn’t receive the mail though I have been receiving other mails for this training. Would you be able to help with the login issue? Thanks.

CR link: https://aa-devx-sbx.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt  - I could login to CR yesterday 10/13 using the credentials that was sent in the mail. After changing password, I am not able to login to CR today. I used the option ‘Forgot My Password’ and I didn’t receive the mail though I have been receiving other mails for this training. Would you be able to help with the login issue? Thanks.

CR link: https://aa-devx-sbx.cloud.automationanywhere.digital/

I just sent you a private message to get this sorted. These accounts are temporary so when you try to update the PW you’ll experience this issue.

is there a print out of instructions that are shown in the video?  there seems to be references to file setup that are not terribly clear in the video.  is there a way that there is a full set of instructions in the docs portal?  thanks.

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt … I shared the info you requested yesterday in the private message. Could you please look into it?

@Lu Hunnicutt    Hi, I could login to the CR when I set it up, but after changing my pwd it will no longer let me login. It also will not send me the reset pwd email.

Hi @Lu Hunnicutt … I shared the info you requested yesterday in the private message. Could you please look into it?

Hi! This is being reset for you. You should gain access again shortly.

@Lu Hunnicutt    Hi, I could login to the CR when I set it up, but after changing my pwd it will no longer let me login. It also will not send me the reset pwd email.

Hi Kellie! I’m sending you a private message. These accounts are temporary so only the Pathfinder team can update passwords successfully.