- Pathfinder is the only community-driven program that helps you move beyond RPA to advance intelligent automation initiatives in your business
- Our new Pathfinder Assessment pinpoints exactly where you are in your automation journey and how to drive the outcomes you are seeking
- Gather your team and complete the assessment together to receive valuable, actionable insights
The Automation Pathfinder Program helps you move beyond RPA to advance intelligent automation initiatives in your business. Pathfinder provides you and your team with a clear roadmap to propel your automation program from start, to accelerate, to scale. Developed by Automation Anywhere, your Pathfinder peer community, and our trusted industry partners, the Pathfinder Program lays out 5 pillars of a successful automation program and details key benchmarks to hit within each pillar by phase.
Why did we create the Pathfinder Program? Our community members experience the same common challenges throughout the lifecycle of their automation programs:
- How do I go faster with my automation delivery?
- How do I engage a new round of stakeholders to partner with my team?
- Which model is right for me: federated or centralized?
That’s why we’re excited to announce our brand new interactive Pathfinder Assessment offered exclusively to our Community customers and partners! This online tool is designed to help identify where you are in your automation journey and derive actionable guidance on how to stimulate your program and supercharge your impact.
Scale your intelligent automation program now!
To get started with the assessment, simply enter some basic information about your company, rate your program’s maturity across our 5 program pillars, and you’ll walk away with valuable program metrics and solutions for growth, tailored just for you. We recommend completing the assessment live with your whole team for the most accurate results and a unified plan for next steps.
What are you waiting for? Get started with your Self-Assessment
For any Pathfinder Assessment questions, please reach out to email@example.com.