Skip to main content
  • we have a site that we upload info and file to, unfortunately you cant export the files in bulk, so i have created a bot that will download the file one by one, now that its done i have to create a list of which file belongs to which account, you can change the view of the site so it will only show the account name and the attached files you can export all of into excel except for the attached files. you can move through the entire site using just tab and enter. question is, is there a way i can copy all of it into excel without actually opening the particular account?  

• if you do it manually, you can highlight the text using your mouse and then ctrl+c and then ctrl+v it into an excel file.
  • if you click it or press enter once the cursor is on it, it will open a pop up and displays info of the account including the attached files
  • each account contains different number of attached files so the pop up becomes bigger of smaller, longer or shorter dependeng on the number of the attached files. 
    these four rows are the ones im trying to copy into an excel file

Be the first to reply!