Welcome to your one-stop hub for this month’s key Pathfinder Community news and featured events, content, forums, and more!
Never miss a beat—here are your can’t-miss updates from the Pathfinder Community this month:
Top 5 New Features in the Automation Success Platform .30
Get the latest updates on the .30 release, including our top 5 features:
- Generative AI for Document Automation: Extract data with GenAI from complex and unstructured documents
- Bring Your Own Generative AI Package: Identify and utilize Large Language Models (LLMs) with ease
- Developer Experience: Enhance developer experience and improve productivity
- Process Composer: Orchestrate complex processes spanning multiple users
- Cybersecurity: Gain peace of mind with fortified enterprise security options
Ready to take on a new mission? Get started with Pathfinder Mission Control.
After taking the interactive assessment, you’ll learn where your program is strongest and where you have the most opportunity for growth. From there, you can decide which of our seven missions will help you take your program to the next level.
All new training content for Developers
Since launching our all new (and 100% free) Automation Develop Career Quest at Imagine, we’ve created 40+ new courses across our Start, Accelerate and Scale learning trails. Ready to level up? Get started here:
✨ Stellar Contributor Spotlight
Each month we’re shining a light on a stellar member whose recent contributions are truly making a big impact in our community-driven ecosystem.
Sumit Kumar (
RPA Development Lead | Holcim EMEA Digital Center
Thank you, Sumit, for your frequent contributions to our community,
including sharing your expertise on packages!
🚀 Meet Your MVPs
[M]ost [V]aluable [P]athfinders are a cohort of dynamic leaders and skilled practitioners igniting a groundswell within the field of automation. You may recognize our MVPs from their contributions within the Pathfinder community, but in case you don’t, we’d like to take a moment to officially acquaint you. Here are this month’s featured MVP profiles:
📆 Can’t Miss Events
We know you’ve got a lot on your plate. If you can make time for some of our valuable events this month, these are the ones you won’t want to miss!
Connect & collaborate with your peers during four upcoming user groups:
- November 8, 2023 at 12:00 PM CT (US - Midwest): Join Ryan Dennings, Manager of Intelligent Automation & ECM at Auto Owners, for a discussion on reporting excellence, pipeline development, and leveraging competition for adoption.
- November 9, 2023 at 12:00 CT (US - South): Vernon Dickson, Senior Program Manager, Range Resources Corporation at Range Resources Corporation, will shed light on building a citizens-only automation program and the valuable lessons learned along the way.
- November 14, 2023 at 12:00 PT (US - West): Stay tuned for an inspiring session featuring Jeremy Segura, Director of the Smart Automation CoE at Experian, a global information services company.
- November 15, 2023 at 14:00 GMT(Europe, Middle East, & Africa): Sai Madhur Potturu, Developer at Zoetis, will dive into the essentials of initiating the automation development process and explore frameworks that can help developers kickstart automation development with the Automation Success Platform.
Designed for anyone who regularly uses business applications, Bot Camp will help you build a strong foundation for automation. Over the course of four weeks, our team of experts will guide you through courses and coach you to building your first full automations.
Already an automation expert? Share information with others in your org who may be interested in automation!
💥 AI Activation Area
Let’s put AI to work! Here are our latest featured resources to help you integrate AI into your automation workflow:
Boost your skills using technology for the automation + AI frontier.
Unleash the full potential of generative AI with our all new Skill Booster: Prompt Engineering for Automation Developers. Explore courses like Introduction to Large Language Models, Anatomy of a Prompt, and Generative AI Use Cases.
Mission 7: Hyperscale Across Your Enterprise with AI
Generative AI is here, and its impact is exponential, especially when it comes to intelligent automation applications. With this potent technology, you can scale faster through generative AI-powered decision-making and automation development. Mission 7 provides a step-by-step plan to hyperscale across your enterprise by harnessing the power of generative AI. Head on over to Pathfinder Mission Control to get started.
💬 Join the Conversation
Our Pathfinder community is grounded by the diverse shared expertise of our members. Here are current discussion topics that could benefit from your own wisdom and first-hand experience.