Welcome to your one-stop hub for this month’s key Pathfinder Community news and featured events, content, forums, and more!
Never miss a beat—here are your can’t-miss updates from the Pathfinder Community this month:
- You’re officially invited to join Product Club! Each month, the club meets to discuss the latest features with product leaders. You’ll hear about use cases, see demos, and get answers to your questions.
- If you love our Developer Challenges, you’ve probably noticed that they are only accessible to logged-in users. Don’t worry — it’s the same credentials you use to log in to the Pathfinder Community and you can still find the list of challenges here.
💥 AI Activation Area
Let’s put AI to work! Here are our latest featured resources to help you integrate AI into your automation workflow:
- Automation Anywhere MVP ChanduMohammad wrote a blog on using gen AI with the Automation Success Platform to solve a common challenge: property addresses in different systems. Read it here.
- Automation Anywhere’s Document Automation offers out-of-the box intelligent document extraction capabilities that can now be supercharged with AI. Check out our Getting Started Guide to see how you can put it to work in your automations.
✨ Stellar Contributor Spotlight
Each month we’re shining a light on a stellar member whose recent contributions are truly making a big impact in the Pathfinder Community.
Zaid Chougle (
Technical Lead | Team Computers Pvt LTD.
Zaid continiously shares his expertise throughout the community earning himself a consistent spot at the top of our leaderboard.
He shared, “The thing that I love most about Automation Anywhere Pathfinder Community is, the feel that every individual can go through the latest news, can question which ever doubt one has and there will be an answer on that doubt for sure.”
About single-column record variables
Bot not picking the files in the order they saved
🚀 Meet Your MVPs
[M]ost [V]aluable [P]athfinders are a cohort of dynamic leaders and skilled practitioners igniting a groundswell within the field of automation. You may recognize our MVPs from their contributions within the Pathfinder community, but in case you don’t, we’d like to take a moment to officially acquaint you with each of them and highlight their work.
- Sai Potturu, RPA Solution Developer at Zoetis wrote a blog for the Pathfinder Community. Check out Unlocking Resiliency, Agility, and Scale with Automation Frameworks and share your thoughts and questions in the comments section.
- Sirkanth Haridoss, Director of Intelligent Automation at Paramount shares insights to how his team was able to develop a strong foundation and evangelize the value of automation following a merger. Check out the video on LinkedIn!
📆 February’s Can’t Miss Events
We know you’ve got a lot on your plate. If you can make time for some of our valuable events this month, these are the ones you won’t want to miss!
- February 8th - US East User Group Meeting
- February 13th - Product Club: Automation Co-Pilot for Automators
- February 22nd - Developer Meeting: Document Automation + Generative AI
- February 22nd - US Midwest User Group Meeting
💬 Join the Conversation
Our Pathfinder Community is grounded by the diverse shared expertise of our members. Here are current discussion topics that could benefit from your own wisdom and first-hand experience.
- Featured Discussion
- Capture Slow
- Thank you Tamil Arasu 10 & Fouad G. Sabry for your collaborative efforts in providing a swift resolution!
- Capture Slow
- Share Your Expertise
🔨 Critical Tools for Mission Success
Keep your automation skills sharp and tool belt fully calibrated—here are critical tools and continued learning resources for ongoing automation mission success:
- New courses from Automation Anywhere University