Imagine Digital is a 3-day event with Automation Anywhere leaders, customers, and partners where you can see customer/Automation Anywhere led demos, hear about customer success stories, and get hands-on with our products in the day-3 tech tracks. There is a TON of great content presented, and lots of lessons to be learned. To help our developer portal readers get the most out of the information shared at Imagine Digital, we're highlighting the top 10 moments from Imagine 2021 so you can quickly jump to the sessions that can add the most value for you and your organization.
- Botathons: Providing some minimal training for those who are interested as a part of a 3-day blitz to identify, build, and present their automation ideas.
- Internal Marketing: IT hasn't traditionally done a great job of marketing its capabilities in most organizations. GM took the approach of involving their marketing team to make a concerted effort to market RPA opportunities and possibilities internally across their organization. The goal of these efforts was to engage individuals and new business units into their RPA practice and make RPA capabilities available at the employee level.
- The snowball effect of efficiencies gained. Richard explained that their RPA initiatives started with 1-2 cross-functional processes, but as they delivered on promised made, additional resources were made available to continue to expand.
- JLR is achieving 3-4x…even up to 10x ROI on each automation that they create. This allows them to immediately reap the benefit of RPA and free up human resources for higher-value tasks.
- A single, integrated platform with intelligent document processing, RPA, human-in-the-loop capabilities, and process discovery enables the delivery twice the efficiency than using all those same tools from disparate vendors.
- Cloud-native scales better, is more redundant, and provides a much more stable platform for operations (not to mention it's designed with efficiency on cloud resources from the ground up).
- Automation 360 scaling happens 3x faster than on legacy platforms because of many of these cloud-enabled capabilities…little to no setup time, scaling can be mostly invisible to end-users, reduced training time with drag and drop interface, and reduced IT effort in system administration.
- A shared vision for delivery of a competitive advantage for customers.
- A deep technical collaboration between the offerings – with lots of possibility for continued integrations.
- Go to market offerings that combine the best of Google Cloud as well as the best of Automation Anywhere
- RPA Nuggets shared their vision of upskilling 1 million women in Africa with the power of RPA.
- People Shores shared how upskilling and reskilling of individuals in the Mississippi Delta region has provided life-changing opportunities for individuals in that region of the United States.
- Rural Shores provides training and jobs to those in rural India - training over 36,000 youth and providing employment to 16,000 individuals across 19 delivery centers in 8 Indian states.
Customer Success at Republic Airways and The City of SeattleZeth Baker from Republic Airways and Luke Keenan from The City of Seattle both presented valuable perspectives on how their organizations have leveraged Automation 360 to gain operational efficiencies.
- The Upgrade Perspective: Zeth shared how Republic Airways has seen tremendous processing-time improvements upon switching from v11 to Automation 360.
- The New Customer Perspective: Luke shared some of the ways that The City of Seattle was able to deliver their first Automation 360 POC + huge ROI all within their first year of onboarding to the platform.
- Align with the Business: Showcase automation potential and how it can align with business goals.
- Make it Easy: Federated automation development and management should be as straightforward as possible to onboard new business units.
- Maintain Quality: Set standards for things like documentation, development, testing, and delivery. Additionally, provide guardrails like a bot shell in an effort to maintain operational oversight.
- Leveraging ML capabilities enables bots to leverage pre-trained models for automated decision making.
- The beauty of AARI is that there’s a human-in-the-loop. We can take full advantage of the “data exhaust” generated by that process to re-train and update our ML model (as demonstrated in the demo Micah shared).
Imagine Digital 2021 was great, and this list only starts to scratch the surface of some of the interesting and useful session topics. Tons of incredible Automation Anywhere, customer, vendor, and partner sessions were spread out over 3 days. If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, all of the sessions are now available on-demand, so be sure to catch up as time permits. Enjoy all of the Automation Anywhere content, and Go be great!