Question

How to stop "automation 360 started debugging this browser"

Badge +5

Hi team ,

In my bot execution I am getting “ automation 360 started debugging this browser “ and due to that some of keystroke is not working in Unattended mode. 

Need help how to make this should not appear.

11 replies

Badge

This just started happening for me on 5/12/2023 and my bot that used to work is now not clicking in browser UI properly.  

Badge +5

@arjun.meda and @Micah.Smith 

Hey guys sorry to loop you here . 
from last few days we are facing the "automation 360 started debugging this browser" notification and due to this UI click and keystroke also failing. Need your help.

I have attached image for your reference.

Badge +5

Me too recently and it is annoying. I do find the message does disappear sometimes and but can then reappear an cause problems.

Would be interesting to hear a solution if one is found.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@arjun.meda and @Micah.Smith 

from last few days we are facing the "automation 360 started debugging this browser" notification and due to this UI click and keystroke also failing. Need your help.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I haven’t seen it on my windows machine yet - but will bring this up with the product team. If you haven’t done so already, I’d encourage you to open a support ticket around this as well. Both approaches will ultimately go to the same place, but its good to have it documented from more than one angle.

Badge +1

Yep, same thing happening to me, something is broken in the extension, maybe on regards to some Chrome update. Just sitting here to get notified when any progress is done.

Badge +5

@arjun.meda and @Micah.Smith 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I haven’t seen it on my windows machine yet - but will bring this up with the product team. If you haven’t done so already, I’d encourage you to open a support ticket around this as well. Both approaches will ultimately go to the same place, but its good to have it documented from more than one angle.

Thanks Micah for your response , I have raised a support ticket for this issue.

Badge

@VikkiS04 Please check the KB article:https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Automation-360-started-debugging-this-browser

Badge

Nishant from Automation Anywhere walked me through the solution proposed by @sujiths and it worked for me!  

Badge

Hi, I don’t have access to this article. Could you please share the steps to solve the issue?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@VikkiS04 @anibaljoseortega  please find attached doc

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@VikkiS04 

Below Registries are missing after browser update :
For Edge: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Policies\Microsoft\Edge\ExtensionInstallForcelist

For Chrome:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome\ExtensionInstallForcelist

Follow the below steps to fix the issue :
Please create a new registry with Data value as browser extension ID :

For Edge

For Chrome

Post creating the registries, restart the machine and it will fix the issue.

REF: https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/article/Automation-360-started-debugging-this-browser

Regards