Question

Hello Team, I am facing issue with Email Automation using Email Server as option to connect to Email Account but unfortunately i am getting error as "Invalid Credentials", I have verified my credentials. It's correct but still i am facing issue.

Hello Team, I am facing issue with Email Automation using Email Server as option to connect to Email Account but unfortunately i am getting error as "Invalid Credentials", I have verified my credentials. It's correct but still i am facing issue.

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Great @Raja Padamati​ 

Note: Do Like & Mark the answer as best which will help other users find the information they need when using the search function.

Thanks,

ChanduMohammad S

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Raja Padamati​ ,

Can you use Outlook Option instead of Email Server?

Yes it's enabled

Hi @ChanduMohammad S​ ,

I just Check my settings in office 365, It's showing it was disabled but how come it's asking for OTP when i am login into account?

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Raja Padamati​ ,

Can you share a bot more details to help you, Are you using Gmail?

Hi @ChanduMohammad S​,

It's enabled.

Thanks,

Raja

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Raja Padamati​ ,

Check this with your IT team as this is not related to AA.

Thanks @ChanduMohammad S​ I am using office365 email account

Host:outlook.office365.com

port:993

username:rajarj@onam776.onmicrosoft.com

PWD:XXXX

Hi @ChanduMohammad S​ ,

Thanks, Is it possible work with Email server, If i want achieve this what are the changes would i need to do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Raja Padamati​ ,

2 factor Authentication enabled is enabled for this account?

Badge +4

what was the fix? I have a similar issue

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Don’t use special characters 

https://docs.automationanywhere.com/bundle/enterprise-v2019/page/enterprise-cloud/topics/deployment-planning/on-prem-install/cloud-requirements-special-characters.html

Regards

Badge

Microsoft disabled basic Auth

Deprecation of Basic authentication in Exchange Online

Badge +4

Nope..wasnt that. Cheers for the tip though.

Badge +4

Microsoft disabled basic Auth

Deprecation of Basic authentication in Exchange Online

So what is the workaround/new solution?

Badge

Upgrade to V.26 and Email package to 3.14 and try silent mode

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Ragavendhra will u be able to connect manually with mentioned account details, i suspect port info is different in your org.. if manually able to connect, password may have unsupported characters causing issue.

Badge +4

@Ragavendhra will u be able to connect manually with mentioned account details, i suspect port info is different in your org.. if manually able to connect, password may have unsupported characters causing issue.

Nope. That wasnt it. It needed to be set up on Azure. Having a new issue now. I cant access a shared mailbox using client id, tenant id and client secret.