Question

Hai Team,I am unable to change creator license from runner license. Getting the below error please check the attached screenshot for your reference.Please let me know how can i resolve this. Note: I have removed all the schedules from the runner mach

• 3 January 2022
  • 9 replies

Hai Team,I am unable to change creator license from runner license. Getting the below error please check the attached screenshot for your reference.Please let me know how can i resolve this. Note: I have removed all the schedules from the runner machine

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Shwetha T​ ,

Can you add the Error Screenshot?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hello @Shwetha T​  Have you tried changing the license type using an Admin account ?

Hai Chandu,

I have removed all the schedules from the user, and also this user is not part of device pool. i checked all the points mentioned in the screenshot still i am facing the issue.

Can you please help me?.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Shwetha T​ ,

It will be very difficult to say because of this reason you are not able to change the license,

I'd recommend opening a support ticket with AA using below link

https://apeople.automationanywhere.com/s/support/p>

Hai Sajith,

Yes i am trying change license using admit account. attached is the error.

Hai Chandu,

I have attached the screenshot. Please check and let me know.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Shwetha T​ ,

As per the Error Screenshot please check the user is part of any Schedules, part of any Custom Role, or part of any Device Pool .. if yes then remove the user and try again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

There may be stale entries in the CR database JobExecutions table. Its not recommended to make any manual changes to the DB directly without AA support engineer. But you may query the JobExecution table for activity_status as Started, Inprogress, Paused and Unknown for the BotRunner account we trying to reallocate the license.

Also, check if there are any devices tagged to the id in the "Bot Runner" role..