Solved

bot migration query

• 10 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi ,

One of my team members practicing V11 or 10 to A360 migration and trying to migrate  V11 Bot to A360 convertion  for upcoming real time project.

Please guide me it requires Licence for converting minimum one V11 bot  (.atmx file) to A360 .Otherwise any alternative is there for free of cost bot migration?

Please update as soon as possible.

Regards, 

Srinivas Marneni

RPA Consultant.

icon

Best answer by SrinivasMarneni 10 February 2023, 08:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @SrinivasMarneni ,

For migration to be successful, the license requirements of the target Automation 360 environments must match the existing source Enterprise 10 or Enterprise 11 environments. At least one Bot Runner license is required for migration. Check here for the prerequisites for migration and check here for further details of migration through Migration Wizard.

If you are planning to migrate only a single bot just for testing purpose and you are having A360 already installed, I would recommend using the Bot Migration package. Please note that, The Bot migration package does not migrate dependencies and other entities such as credential variables, AAApplicationPath system variable, and global values that are required to run the migrated bot.

Badge +2

Migration possible in Community verstion.

or how to get A360 enterprise version

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Migration possible in Community verstion.

or how to get A360 enterprise version

Community version is free but, you can test the BOT MIGRATION package from it. Other than that, nothing you can do in terms of Migration.

Licensing is for the Enterprise client.